This evening the library will be staffed until 8:00pm as we remain open to support visitors attending tonight’s Health Matters event.
The theme for this evening is ‘Memory matters – focus on dementia’. Presented by Christine Davison. Education and Training Centre, Lecture Theatre Macclesfield Hospital. From 7.00pm – 8.00pm. All welcome.
Reminding all new staff that joining the Staff Library is FREE and the benefits are many! In fact new subscribers will receive one of our smart eco-friendly jute bags – ideal for your books!
You will have access to a wealth of resources including electronic journals, e-books and clinical support tools. PLUS a range of services ….
- Literature searching, training and support
- Document supply – for items not in stock
- Article preparation – pre-publish advice
- Support using library pcs – email, Internet etc
- Current awareness and alerting services
- eResources training
- Assistance with clinical audits
- Over 8,000 books and a growing leisure reading collection
- 24/7 access – and a quiet study area
- Outreach Librarian support for community based staff
- Art exhibition and daily newspaper
Don’t miss out – come along, enjoy a complimentary tea or coffee and see for yourself.
We regret that the NHS Evidence sections included on some of our pages are some months out of date. This matter is beyond our control but we hope that a solution will be found shortly and updates will be resumed.
We apologise for any inconvenience.