A new resource developed by DH Informatics Knowledge Management Team and NHS Library and Knowledge Services, Kent, Surrey and Sussex for use by all NHS staff is now available.
The Knowledge Management Online Learning Resources are designed to help you to:
- Develop a strategy for knowledge retention and sharing
- Plan how an individual, team or organisation can learn from the experience of others
- Capture, share and preserve resources from individuals or teams
- Record and share learning and experience gained from project or work
- Understand how knowledge management techniques have helped other organisations
Select the modules that most suit your learning needs. Each module lasts between 15 and 40 minutes.
Visit www.ksslibraries.nhs.uk/elearning/kmto get started.