East Cheshire NHs Trust now has access to UCL Hospitals Injectable Medicines Administration Guide Online, the definitive online guide to the safe and effective administration of injectable medicines for nurses and healthcare professionals.
You will need an NHS Athens username and password to login to this using the Athens Authentication Point link on the top left of the page. If you do not have one already, you can register using the following link – it only takes 5 minutes, is very easy and will give you access to a wide range of journals and databases in addition to this guide: https://register.athensams.net/nhs/nhseng/
If you are not sure if you have one or have forgotten your username / password then please contact the Staff Library on Ext 1362 or via e-mail: ecn-tr.stafflibrary @nhs.net
- Instant online access to the latest information on injectables from anywhere in the hospital
- Easy to navigate, search and use
- Color-coded NPSA rating to highlight the safest method of administration for each medicine
- Monographs undergo regular review with updates online
Start searching now!
- Browse table of contents
- Browse medicines monographs in alphabetical order
- Use Quick Search found on top right hand corner of every page to locate your medicine of choice or use Advanced Search to refine your search requirements
The direct link for this, if you wish to bookmark it, is: http://www.uclhguide.com/public/
We have also added this link into our list of Top Links on the Staff Library Information Portal Welcome Page