From May 30th, the NHS Evidence Healthcare Database Service (HDAS) will have a new look.
The new design addresses a number of priorities identified from user’s feedback.
Users can expect an improved more reliable performance which provides:
- Extra navigation options
- Collapsible/expandable search history
- Context sensitive help and advice with task and function relevant HELP
- Improved thesaurus and selection options
- More flexible options for running previous searches
- Applying limits to the search history display
- Running count of the number of results a search will retrieve as searches are adjusted.