Series of thought papers on patient safety
The Health Foundation is urging healthcare organisations and leaders to ensure patient safety remains their top priority at a time when many are faced with unprecedented financial pressures and increasing demand on their services. As part of this drive, a series of thought papers has been launched, giving healthcare experts within their respective fields the opportunity to share their ideas and experiences in patient safety.
- The role of the patient in clinical safety
- Proactive approaches to patient safety
- Personal accountability in healthcare: searching for the right balance
- How can leaders influence a safety culture?
- Reinventing healthcare delivery
- The Health Foundation – press release
Snapshot: patient safety This briefing looks at the fundamental priorities for clinicians, managers, boards and policy makers to improve patient safety.