Please note the postponement of the following event: July 10, 2012
The shape of the acute care sector in the face of NHS reform and the implications for the wider system.
Due to unforeseen circumstances, the above event will now be re-scheduled. The new date will be communicated once available. Apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Latest AQuA News. Issue 20: July 2012
Inside this edition you will find some of the following:
– AQuA Holds Its Second Member Annual General Meeting
– AQuA At The NHS Confederation Event 2012
– AQuA & Manchester Mental Health & Social Care Trust Host Targeted Improvement Workshop In Manchester
– Mental Health AQuA Improvement Methodologies Course Is Launched
– Avoiding Unnecessary Hospital Admissions And Inappropriate A&E Attendances Of Children & Young People With Long Term Conditions
Link to full details…
Does your organisation want to improve reliability and safety of care??
Yes?????? Then help test a Proactive Risk Monitoring Tool for Organisational Learning (PRIMO)
One off opportunity for AQuA members
June 2012 North West locality and regional benchmarked scorecards
Please see the June 2012 NW locality and regional benchmarked scorecards for older people combining health and social care data covering the period January – March 2012. These should be used in strategic conversations with health and social care teams regarding improvement and resource allocation.