Please find attached a link to the November edition of AQuA News at https://www.aquanw.nhs.uk/content_items/6134
In this edition you will find:
• AQuA Launches its Improving Outcomes Pack On Chronic Liver Disease
Chronic Liver Disease
Liver disease is now the 5th commonest cause of death in the UK and one of the few developed nations with an upward trend in mortality from liver disease.
• Academic Health Science Networks
• Registration Open For Final Advancing Quality Collaboratives Of 2012
• Advancing Quality: An Introduction For CCGs
• New Collaboration Website Launched For Advancing Quality Teams
• AQuA 2012 Member Survey
• AQuA Mental Health Bespoke Work
• Preventing Suicide In England
• Congratulations To HSJ Efficiency Award Winners!
• Are You Shared Decision Making Positive?
• Your Health Your Decision: A Conversation About Shared Decision Making
• AQuA Improvement Methodologies (AIM): Next Cohort Open For Bookings
• AQuA Lean Network
• A New Role For Finance In Quality Improvement: Cohort 3
• Take Advantage Of AQuA Lean Opportunity!
• AIM+ Programme
• AQuA Patient Safety Ambassadors
• IHI Open School Licences
Introduction to Lean Resources
In this area you will find resources from the Introduction to Lean programme for utilisation in your workplace.