Issue: 80 of the AQuA Bulletin is exclusively available on the AQuA Portal (click here to log on and download).
AQuA aims to bring a mixture of tools and publications aimed at improving healthcare services, providing links to more information and resources, highlighting areas for action and participation.
In the current issue:
- Reducing harm to patients
- Updated Asthma IOP launched
- BMJ Quality & Safety: a collection of key articles
- Horizon Scanning A new settlement for health and social care
- Safer Care – New drive to end deliberate face-down restraint
- Patient Experience – Right to ‘ask’ for personal health budgets begins
- Innovation – Mental health teams in police stations and courts scheme goes live
- Patient Experience -Hospital stays improving, finds CQC
- Innovation -Guidance for unplanned admissions enhanced services
- Horizon Scanning – Clinical commissioning groups one year on.
- Safer Care – Professionals divided over hip fracture care
- Public Health – CMO annual report published on state of the public’s
- Prevention – NICE recommends tests to help diagnose and manage asthma
- Horizon Scanning – Update on rising scarlet fever numbers across England
- Data & Intelligence – Data round up…