In case you weren’t aware, you can now use the Library computers to complete all your elearning topics. The Safeguarding module has been widely used for the last couple of weeks and it’s pretty straight forward, providing you get some of the basics right.
- Help your self to a complementary cup of tea or coffee
- Choose one of the drop in computers and make yourself comfortable
- Don’t put yourself under pressure -give yourself plenty of time to complete it and don’t worry!
- Make sure you have your username eg: 209STEVENSJ01 and your password – remember that the password is case sensitive so make sure the CAPS LOCK key isn’t on.
- If you’re not sure how to reach the topic you need, ask a member of the Library staff to assist you.
- Make sure you read every page – if you miss any stages the program will be marked ‘incomplete’
- Print off your certificate or proof of completion if required