- S. Tiboni, A. Bhangu, N. J. Hall* and on behalf of the Paediatric Surgery Trainees Research Network and the National Surgical Research Collaborative. Article first published online: 2 APR 2014
Collaborator: P. Szatmary (East Cheshire NHS Trust)
An Athens account is required to read the full text
World Alzheimer’s Month 2014
September 2014 sees the third international campaign to raise awareness through World Alzheimer’s Month. This year the theme is ‘Dementia: Can we reduce the risk?’ and looks at how we can adopt healthier brain lifestyles.
Some useful websites and elearning resources.
Click here to log-on and download from the AQuA website.
– Update on Urgent and Emergency Care Review
– A national review of choices in end-of-life care
– Population level commissioning for the future
· Productivity: Focus on how money is spent, not just how much
· Integration: The relationship between delayed discharge and care home bed supply
· Reducing Mortality: Cancer survival in England by stage
· Safer Care: National flu programme training slide set for healthcare professionals
· Public Health: Ambitious for recovery: tackling drug and alcohol addiction in the UK
· Reducing Mortality: NHS England sets out plan for a sustainable Cancer Drugs Fund
· Productivity: Help for NHS to recover costs of care from visitors and migrants
· Patient Experience: Aim to improve patient protection and public confidence in doctors
· Prevention: Asthma admissions rise in September
· Safer Care: Model process flowchart for raising concerns
· Prevention: MRSA screening and suppression guidance
· Data & Intelligence: Data round up