Dame Fiona Caldicott has been appointed as National Data Guardian for health and care, where she will become “the patients’ champion on security of personal medical information”.
Issue: 66 of the AQuA Bulletin is now exclusively available on the AQuA Portal (click here to log on and download).
- Hunt – NHS must fundamentally change to solve A&E problems
- NHS England supports winter plans for urgent and emergency services
- Safer Hospitals, Safer Wards Technology Fund receives extension
- Safer Care: UK to Host G8 Dementia Summit
- Reducing Mortality: Stoptober – Mass 28-day Stop Smoking Challenge
- Patient Experience: Joint Briefing – The Francis Inquiry
- Integration: Improving Integration within Mental Healthcare
- Productivity: CCG Development Framework – A Clear Direction of Travel
- Safer Care: How Do We Balance Cost-Effectiveness with Safety?
- Patient Experience: Caldicott Information Governance Review
- Prevention: Predicting Hospital Admission: An Observational Study
- Patient Experience: The Shifting Nature of the Health & Social Care Divide
- Innovation: Shine Innovation Programme Accepting Applications
- Productivity: £1bn to Help A&Es and NHS Staff Access Medical Records
- Data & Intelligence: Data round up…