As the pollen season is reaching its peak there tends to be an increase in patients wanting information on allergic rhinitis.
Questions may include: which antihistamines are the least sedating? Will antihistamines help nasal congestion? What are the side effects of intranasal corticosteroids?
To get the answers and to learn more about this topic, then click on the link to complete this module today. Allergic rhinitis: an update on treatment
Additional modules on mood disorders – see below.
- Depression in adults: in association with NICE
- Anxiety disorders in adults: in association with NICE
- Depression in adults with a chronic health problem: in association with NICE
- Bipolar disorder: management in primary care – in association with NICE
- Using cognitive behavioural therapy techniques in general practice