|Extract from The King’s Fund
Managing and supporting mental health at work: disclosure tool for managers
Physical activity in Mental health
Promotion of physical activity, exercise and sport to improve the health of people with a mental health diagnosis.
My Shared pathway
My Shared pathway is part of the National Secure services Qipp Programme. It is developing a recovery approach to identifying and achieving outcomes and aims to streamilne the present pathway for service users in secure services.
World Mental Health Day, 10 October 2012
The 10 October 2011 is World Mental Health Day, an event celebrated all around the world. World Mental Health Day aims to get us all talking openly about mental illnesses and the treatment and preventions that are available to us all.
It is thought that 154 million people around the world suffer from depression, so it’s likely that you or someone you know will be affected by mental illness during your lifetime.
There is a display at Macclesfield District General Hospital along the canteen corridor and the list below provides just a small selection of the books available in our library.
- The Guide to Mental Health for Nurses in primary care
- Mental Capacity Act 2005 : training sets
- What are the Mental Capacity Act Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards?
- The health of the nation key area handbook: mental illness
- Oxfordhandbook of mental health nursing
- ABC of mental health
- Introducing mental health : a practical guide
- Managing crisis and risk in mental health nursing
- Biological aspects of mental health nursing
- Forget me not: mental health services for older people