Community pharmacists increasingly need quick access to current clinical guidelines when they are dealing with prescription queries, conducting MURs or providing new clinical services.
Access to eGuidelines.co.uk provides:
- all guideline summaries from the Guidelines handbook
- the complete archive of articles from the Guidelines in Practice monthly journal
- the latest QOF indicator tables and links to guidance from NICE, SIGN and DH
- a video section aimed at healthcare professionals and for sharing with patients
- the option to receive emails from eGuidelines.co.uk regarding new content, events, webcasts, and product updates
- events listings (free workshops and pay-to-attend events)
- additional educational resources, including CPD action points and horizon scanning.
You can register for eGuidelines.co.uk today by clicking here.