This module will help you support patients who have a diagnosis of cancer, especially after they have finished their primary treatment in hospital. It will also provide information and guidance about what you should cover in the cancer care review.
Additional modules include:
- Depression in adults: in association with NICE
- Anxiety disorders in adults: in association with NICE
- Depression in adults with a chronic health problem: in association with NICE
- Bipolar disorder: management in primary care – in association with NICE
- Using cognitive behavioural therapy techniques in general practice